We're looking for a remote Mid-level Designer to join our small Design Team. You will be involved in all in-house projects, from packaging design for future products to creating the visual identity for our holiday campaigns.
Our ideal person:
- Familiar with Cards Against Humanity and the stuff we’ve done outside the game.
- 3+ years of professional design experience.
- Expertise with Adobe Suite, Figma, G Suite, and Dropbox.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong design sensibility and ability to expand concepts across platforms/mediums.
- Awareness and interest in current cultural and visual trends and an aptitude for bringing new ideas to the projects assigned.
- A well-rounded approach to creative ideation and research.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capacity to absorb feedback thoughtfully and iterate quickly.
- Willing to work West Coast hours (PT).
- Background in one or more of the following: Illustration, Motion Graphics, Video Editing, Photography, Packaging Engineering, Ecommerce, and/or Front-end Web Development.
- You already use Notion (we’re big fans over here).
Compensation: $32/hr with a guaranteed 40 hours per week + healthcare stipend
To apply, please email Jobs+Design@CardsAgainstHumanity.com with:
- A brief introduction
- Your resume
- Link to your design portfolio
- Two references